Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wella Hairshow casting experience ~~ !!

As u can c my title... Went for this casting for some hairshow thingy by WELLA with Dryck my primary school fren... He kinda hook me with it la... Not a bad pay if u get this job... So just went n try my luck... At 1st i thought i suppose to show my face then they choose then can go back d... But then when reach there, was told to do some short catwalk thingy i was like WTH!!!?! (o.O) ... HaHa... Of course got shock la... Nvr did this kinda thing before... Luckily it was nothing la... Just ask ask bout ur hair then walk abit nia... So i kasi jalan only la... HaHa... Btw met Shirley Aka The model there... FYI she was on TV before for the Deal or No deal... Din talk to her much... Anyway was a nice experience la... Still waiting for their reply... But dun think ill get it... HaHa... If id get it then syiok lor~~~ HaHa... Free Dye + Hair cut by Profesional Ang Mo Hair Stylist leh... 

Anyway after casting went n look for Boon n Mona lisa... Ate lunch, chat n hanged out in Boons' crib... Left bout 5... Went home... Now sitting infront of the com hearing Shayne Ward- Melt the snow... Nice wei... Those lyrics that tis fella sing... MEANINGFUL sial... *Chorus*[ But u should know when it gets to cold,you're not alone ill melt the snow]... HaHa... Thanks to my fren who send me this song ;) ...

Gathering info bout 1 DAM true Love story... For me its dam touching la... HaHa... Will post up in parts soon... Coz it'll be abit long...

Working 2moro... Aih... Use to anticipate fri but now kinda hate it adi after my work started... Sigh... Really cant wait for Chinese New Year... Balik kampung oh ohhh ohh Balik kampung, Tanam Jagungggg... HaHaHa... *LAME-ing*




PS: Sorry no pics for my blog yet... Kinda Empty... Will Update with more pics SOOONNN~~~












Signing off for now..........(=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment