Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boringness+Lameness= New Blog !!

My 1st post.

Dear blog im happy to have made u. U were there when i needed u. Thru the coming days, i hope u will fulfil my time, accompany me n we shall share the moments together...............

......
...........
...............
....................


(=.=)


FYUKS (Fuck+Yuks)!!! Haha kayy stop with da gayness n stuff. The reason i made this blog is because im dead bored ... Cant find a single thing to do ... ARGHH !@#$ !!!! Anyway i think i should intro bout my blog ... since thats what everyone else would do when they start 1 ... The title of my header is one two three in japanese cant think of one so just put it first...And as for my url lurvekills.blogspot.com is because... i cant think of one + it has my initials in it ...!!!! Kinda pop up in my mind the word LOVE coz of the song by Taylors Swift-Love Story (nice song btw)...Anyway its da fact too,Love do kill... People Die because of LOVE ... So kids do not try it without the supervision of ur parents *LMAO* ... Anyway enough of crapping+bullshitting, guess i'll just blog about my daily life in da future if i still can keep in mind that i do have a blog... More stuff coming soon in da next post :)









PS: To all readers do comment bout my blog. Wanna be like kennysia. HAHAHA!! *joking aite :P* .But to those spammers, 2 words FUCK OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment