Monday, January 19, 2009

New Hair cut for CNY ...

Went for a haircut todae... CNY is jus around the corner so have to clean up XD... HaHa... Got a few comments that my blogs kinda bored without pics... Haven got my camera and i don't like CAMWHORE... Coz im not fotogenic n im not into this kinda stuff... Seriously its kinda weird for me if a guy likes to camwhore... Camwhore ok la... But not too over n pose with those cute pose... For me guys who lurve camwhoring is those that finds himself handsome (no offence =D) or wannabe a model... HaHa... Saw a guy with 300+ pics of himself... ONLY himself in friendster... Pui fok Pui fok... HaHa...

Currently in Boon's crib waiting for him... Suppose to go Gym but im kinda tired so yum cha oni la... HaHa... All i wanna do is eat n get myself  FAT !!!

A pic of my newly cut hairstyle... My 1st Camwhore of the year XD...
 
                                 

No difference for me compared my last haircut... But anyhow im satisfy la... LOLX... 















Signing off for now...........(=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment