Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random post...

Din able to blog this few days... Got problem with da  website when i login thru my com... Nothing much... Went training for the job i got... Kinda easy job but u must bare quite a heavy responsibility... Gonna start work next monday... 

Tomorrow's Valentines... 1st year that im gona celebrate with a bunch of single friends... at least i won be bored... Yet im not in da mood too lar... Gona drink till i puke again... LOLx...

*Sigh* Due to my own stupidity... I kinda crushed my own dream... Effin (new word thought by helenness :P) angry of myself lar now!!! Arghhhh... 

Guess ill have to bare with it ... Aih...



Btw not to forget, Bye Jonathan... Din get to call u.. Hopefully when u read this... Bye ~~ 

Jun hao's gonna leave in 2 days time... So i guess Farewell too... LOLx...












Signing off for now..............(T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment