Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday......

Awwww, its friday and i din get to hang out much... 2moro need to go to work again... *Sigh* =/ ... Nothing much todae... Got my task done quite fast... Coz me and my partner, Vin already knew where we heading too... Grrrrr... This job is really tiring... But at least i had one hell of an experience working for this company... And they gonna pay us like next Tue... Hopefully theres next time working for this company... Huge diff between the company i worked before this... Till now also din get my pay yet !!!...

Got home at 2am... Which is errr 50 min ago... HaHa... Dead Tired... Job gonnnaaaa End soooooon... Damn my last weekend of holidae haf to work... Wasted my weekend... Sien lorrr... Next week Uni gonna reopen, cant play adi... Need to concentrate...

Btw anyone of u have part time X freelance job on weekends... Do let me know aite :) ... Thanks first...

Wanna work for xtra pocket money and to gain more experience... Made up my mind that i wanna be at least something or somewhere in 5-7 years time... Hopefully and i pray hardly i may have the chance to succeed... Really felt kinda scared when i c those ppl with no life... I soooo dowanna be like them... (Having a dream that would like to achieve before i graduate :P)

Anyway sign up for tute class 2dae... Timetable effin hectic... Aihhhhhhh... But as a consolation, my class all will end latest by 2.30 pm ... So i guess its still fine, at least i can still take my nap in da afternoon XD...

Anyway got this quote from a friend of mine and coincidentally saw the same quote in my friends' blog... Maybe they both found it somewhere... Would like to share la...

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you'.
Mature love says 'I need you because I love you'.


What say you?! ... LOLx...

Got to go to bed now... Hopefully it will be a pleasant day 2moro... Nitezzz...
















Signing of for now..................(=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment