Sunday, April 26, 2009

Does PERSERVERENCE pay?!

Ever thought that what u have been waiting for, doing, working for end up being useless/nothing? Sucky feeling aint it... Guess thats why life's is never fair... Some ppl get what they want with ease while some work their ass off n getting nothing in the end... Just had things in mind which make ur think about what is my aim in life recently...

Basically in my life, I cant say Ive really worked hard but I do work on things that I desire... But the for me it always end up wrong... Mayb its the way I handle things I guess... Still Naive and Growing =D...

Regreted on some past event and if there is a TIME MACHINE... How perfect it would be (: ...

Nevertheless Ive always trust that if u don't give up there might be a slight chance still... At least there is Hope...

PS: Yet another LAME post as Ive got nothing better to do :/...















Signing off for now................(=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment